- General Arrangement.
- Specification on ship.
- Lines plan.
- Constructive Midship Section and Typical Frame Sections.
- Longitudinal Sections of Hull.
- Shell expansion.
- Constructive drawing of the Bottoms and Decks.
- Constructive drawing of the Superstructure.
- Constructive drawing of the Foundation on Equipment.
- Weight and CG Calculation.
- Calculations based on ship theory.
- Calculations based on structural mechanic of ship.
- 3D-model of the hull and superstructure of the ship, with the routs of the set, joints and grooves.
- Installation and placement of steel outfitting hull structures (hatches and manholes covers, doors, ladders, railing etc.).
- Deck equipment drawings (steering, towing, mooring, anchor etc.).
- Schemes of removable decking.
- Schemes of painting, insulation, lining and coating of decks, decking and bulkhead.
- Mounting and placement of equipment.
- Engine room and Machinery Arrangement.
- Mechanical installation. Mounting of the engine and shaft line.
- Ship system documentation (fuel, drying, ballast, ventilation etc.)
- Basic electrical diagrams.
- Navigation and communication document.
- A customized sheet for equipment and materials.
- Detail design
- Development of a complete set of workshop drawings with part lists for hull, outfitting, deck equipment, mechanical part and ship system, electrical part.
- Detailing and cutting of hull plates and profiles.
- Development sketches of plates and profiles parts.
- Development of drawings bending templates on detail.
- Issuance of data for produced Jigs.
- Development outline sketches of subsection and assemblies.
- Issue of sets of documents-nesting chart, passport of chart, NC control programs (for plates).
- Issue of lists nesting chart and bending details, drafting picking lists, waste list, list of nesting profiles.
- Sketches of details of piping and cable route.
Technical follow-up on construction and field supervision of building on shipyard
Modifications and modernization design